Our company is seeking motivated technicians of all skill levels. Preferred candidates should have 2 years of commercial experience.
- Install, maintain, repair, and diagnosis all HVAC systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- EPA Card and Driver’s License with a good driving record is required
- Self-starter and the ability to work independently
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Residential troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Troubleshooting skills in boilers, chillers, and rooftop units
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Flexible as this is a 24 hours company; must be willing to work weekend and nights if scheduled or needed.
- New Service vans with full power options
- All major tools and a tool purchasing program
- New iPhone and iPad
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
Compensation will be based on experience and skills.
**Please forward your resume to email@example.com